To engage in the business of Real Estate Development & broker including developing of land, constructing and marketing of the same, with an intention of serving the society and community in general with total dedication, commitment, and focused purpose while maintaining the highest standards of excellence.
To be GCC’S broker of choice for local and resident people in GCC.
To be the leading Real Estate Organization in the GCC with continuous dedication to quality and total customer satisfaction.
– Ensure all construction activities are in accordance with the Specification, Codes And Standards.
– Involve staff members of our organization to enable their capabilities to be Utilized to improve quality and reduce costs.
– Achieve more than planned sales, increase revenue and market share.
– Provide flexibility and response to market changes.
– Achieve mutual client loyalty and satisfaction.
– Continuous improvement through client feedback.
– Monitor suppliers’ performance for quality and delivery.
It is the policy of Green Valley to accomplish Real Estate brokers & developments of various types through the employment of experienced Contractors and Specialist Subcontractors to achieve quality excellence consistent with all Client’s requirements, applicable codes and standards.
The target of the Company is to:
– Work towards continual improvement in every area of our operation ( UAE& Egypt&UK&Turkey)
– Improve designs, quality and reduce costs
– Exceed client expectations of quality
– Establish measurable quality objectives throughout each department and employed Contractors and Specialist Subcontractors.
Environmental responsibility in Property Development
‘Taking Responsibility’ is at the heart of Arabela. It is our aim wherever we develop to bring new life and vitality with homes that not only meet the practical needs of our customers but that harmonies with the local environment provide safe, secure and sustainable futures and are a sound investment.
We recognize the impact that development has and need to ‘take responsibility’ for our actions. It is not just about making fine statements but delivering what we promise that is key to our success. We have an enthusiasm and commitment to environmental issues in the widest sense and believe that innovation and social responsibility are good, not only in their own right but also because they add value and confidence in our product.
To translate these ideas into action we commit to the following:
- The Appointment of a small team for continual reassessment and evaluation of our environmental strategy throughout the company.
- Open dialogue and co-operation with recognized authorities and groups involved in sustainable development.
- To actively research and, where proven to be practical, buy in to the latest technology and renewable sources of energy.
- Develop a strategy to encourage corporate social responsibility throughout the company.
- Through training and continued communication encourage all employees to be aware of the company’s social and environmental responsibility and give them a clear understanding of why we are committing to this and what we hope to achieve.
- Wherever possible take the opportunity to educate our customers on environmental best practice and the positive results that can be gained.
Real Estate Services Offered:
- Residential & commercial Exclusive sales agency
- Property Development
- leasing and management of residential & commercial property
- Preparing marketing and economical feasibility studies
- The evaluation of investment projects and opportunities
- The preparation of field studies and survey
- Exclusive Buyers Agent Assistance
- Luxury property Sales Assistance
Arabela Real estate is dedicated to offering you the finest real estate services in UAE, whether your buying your first home, selling commercial real estate, or hiring a management company for your UAE properties.
Our Group’s Family
“Our Management team knows the needs of brokers in rural markets differ from the uae markets.
We address those needs by providing powerful marketing programs along with technology-based services that
are unique to the commerce & Ecommerce”
Miss.Zhour, brings a very extensive auction (Public sales) background to our executive management team. Miss.Zhour has more than 6 years of professional auction in hotels and bid calling experience in Morocco. She currently sets on the Board of Directors of the National Auctioneers Association and She was in the Past Sales Executive and sales team leader in real estate in Abu Dhabi branch. In 2007 Miss. Zhour was named real estate sales Manager
During her career in this profession, Miss.Zhour has become recognized as one of the real estate authorities on conduct dealing auction, she participated in over many auctions and has facilitated many of these auctions incorporating online internet auction and direct auctions, In 2008 Miss.Zhour becoming VP in real estate During her Career in this profession.
Miss.Zhour in first 2010 of became Branch manager to be responsible for the PRO & HR & Sales team & Accounts dept.
Miss.Zhour received her Bachelor degree of Islamic education from Abn Zohr University in Morocco from 2000.
Mr. Ahmed Atif as an important part of a successful effort from June 2022 to secure growth capital to support the rapid growth of the Arabela system CRM & Marketing & HR. He serves as the Company’s Group director. Mr. Ahmed is principally responsible for the establishment and execution of a long-term & short-term strategy for Arabela real estate Co. designed to deliver competitive advantage franchisee partners as they operate in their local markets and serve the clients.
Prior to joining United Arab Emirates, Mr. Ahmed spent nearly 5 years focused on serving clients in a number of senior executive positions. Most recently Mr. Ahmed served as the President of customer relationship of a famous companies group for properties of the Year” and largest real estate developer & partner with over 20 offices serving 12,000 clients across the Qatar and Gulf countries.
Prior to his tenure in the Customer relation ship services market space, Mr. Ahmed served as the Chief Development and Human resource Officer of an on-line business-to-business real estate serving the auction and brokerage market for commerce equipment and was a founding member of the Gulf practice of The Center for Strategic management , providing strategic and corporate CRM advisory services to Fortune many companies as well as high growth marketing, product and services organizations across multiple real estate developers.
Mr. Ahmed received his MBA from American university of Dubai